MISS MOOX + Suzanne Kasler

Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra, Ra Ra Ra Ra

Admittedly (see, I got it now!), I am not the biggest fan of the holidays. I mean of course I love Christmas and all the parties and spending time with family-laughing, sharing fond memories, partaking in some spirits, eating good food, watching my nephews ruthlessly tear open gift after gift-but it is also super stressful! I mean this is the busiest time of year for my business then you add decorating clients homes for Christmas (which I love because I rarely get to do my own!) and then there is shopping for presents and traveling and making everyone happy and blah, blah, blah. But I am really trying this year. Really! I hope to be more like this...

Thanks for letting me vent :)

Now I am going to talk about some of the things I really dig as far as Christmas decorating goes. I was at a friend's house the other night and she had those lights on her tree that alternate between clear lights and colored lights. How have I never heard about these before? Brilliant. Totally solves one of life's many debates. [For the record, I am pro clear.] I am also loving anything natural and earthy-driftwood, paper whites, birch, seashells, garland, burlap, moss, boxwood...oh my.

Love.

Not the biggest fan of things that scream Christmas.

Unless you are going to an ugly Christmas sweater party.
Who came up with this idea? I want to be your best friend. If you are a guy, I might want to be more than friends.

And red is my least favorite color (except when it comes to the GA Bulldogs) so I tend to go for the creams, golds, silvers, greens and even, perhaps, a Tiffany blue. Typically, I love when you can incorporate holiday decor into your normal, everyday decor. Like this...

The brilliance that is Suzanne Kasler. You go Atlanta.

Here are some other images that inspire me...

Let's face it, pretty much everything she does kicks ass.

Ditto for Ruthie. Love the atypical color scheme!

Eddie Ross you are a rock star.
This makes me want to take back my red comment.

~Images: 1-2) Google ? 3) via MFaMB 4) ? 5) via Toby Fairley's blog 6 and 7) Cottage Living 8) eddieross.com

art, Christmas, Eddie Ross, Holiday Decorating, inspiration, Lee Kleinhelter, life, Ruthie Sommers, and more:

Relevant to: Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra, Ra Ra Ra Ra + Suzanne Kasler