MISS MOOX + Wall Art

Re-purposing Architectural Elements

Add a mirror to give it a function.

Or hang it as a piece of art.

Use old doors, windows, gates as a headboard.

Use shutters as a dividing screen.

If building or remodeling, use the architectural element in it's original form.
(oh, how I covet these circles!)

As I have probably mentioned (many times before) I love to use old architectural pieces in new and exciting ways. Living in Charleston, old items like windows, shutters, doors, etc. are pretty prevalent. As I sold the window from my online store Objects yesterday, I got inspired to post all these images I have collected of interesting architectural elements used in an updated manner. I hated to see the little guy go but I am excited to see how my friend uses it in her new home!

~Images: 1) Unknown 2) Traditional Home 3) Traditional Home May 2006 4) House Beautiful March 2008 5) Coastal Living 6) via shelter blog 7) Cottage Living September 2008 8) Coastal Living 9) Southern Accents July/Aug 2007

Architectural Details, art, Headboards, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: Re-purposing Architectural Elements + Wall Art