MISS MOOX + life

Back to Life, Back to Reality

For those of you that don't know...it snowed in Atlanta! And it was/is COLD!!!

My nephews dressed like Ralphie's brother from A Christmas Story.

But we made it to market and Scotts and many other design shops around town. I didn't take many photos this trip...maybe because I had my gloves on most of the time (did I mention how cold it was?) but maybe because I kept forgetting to buy another memory card for my camera and knew that I had to take pics at a new client's house and at least one picture of me with Eddie Ross (more on that tomorrow) so there isn't much to show. My apologies. But here are a few interesting things that I found...

Greek Key Lucite Table

Antique Dough Bowl on Galvanized Stand

I think these old bins would make great toy storage for a kid's room!

Check out these super hero action figure molds! Kinda weird but also kinda cool.

art, Christmas, Flea Markets/Antique Stores/Junk Shops, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Back to Life, Back to Reality + life