MISS MOOX + life

Mother Shuckers!

When I was a kid I remember being at dinner on a family vacation and saying that when I grow up I want to own a restaurant called "Mother Shuckers." My brother almost spit out his she crab soup laughing, my dad beamed with pride while my mom rolled her eyes in embarrassment. Sorry mom! Oyster roasts are common events in Charleston and as much as I love eating them, I also like using them in decor (cleaned up of course). I am all about the R, R, R!

House Beautiful

Cottage Living

Oly Sconce

Wisteria Candleholder $49

Wisteria Mirror $399

Currey Mirror

Then the oyster sticks started popping up all over market. These are the pieces of wood in which oyster shells have once been attached. What do you think? I kinda like it but I am biased as I like anything coastal.

Unknown

Wisteria Oyster Stick Lamp $399

Wisteria Oyster Stick Mirror $249

BoBo Intriguing Objects Chandelier

BoBo Intriguing Objects Lamp

art, Beachy, inspiration, Interior Design, and more:

Relevant to: Mother Shuckers! + life