MISS MOOX + Local Interest

SEWE

In celebration of SEWE (Southeastern Wildlife Expo), which was this past weekend in Charleston, I wanted to show some sophisticated uses of wildlife-ish items in interiors. My father collects decoys (they are a large part of my dowry) and I really tried to find some chic images of decoys in decor and surprisingly couldn't find any. I know, right?

Designer Tom Scheerer

Elle Decor

House Beautiful

Steven Gambrel

Just promise me you won't do this...

stained glass zebra

Or this...

Or this...

Or this...

Please.

Such crazy weather lately. We got snow in Charleston! First time in 20 years. Here is a picture I took outside of my house of snow on a palm tree, not something you see every day!

art, inspiration, Interior Design, life, and more:

Relevant to: SEWE + Local Interest