MISS MOOX + Sara Richardson

Design Crush: Sarah Richardson

I gave up watching HGTV a long time ago since 99% of it is absolute crap but I saw Sarah's House while visiting with my parents and have now set my dvr to record all of these episodes. I have always liked her work and think it is a great (and actually realistic) approach to a design show. The show illustrates her selecting a home to purchase then renovating it and finally decorating it also so you can see the full process.

Sarah Richardson's background is in television production doing styling and set decoration. She now has a thriving design firm, four tv show's and several product lines including a line of paints and indoor and outdoor furniture. Sarah: Keep up the good work and I hope you are enjoying living me dream!

Season One of Sarah's House

Season Two of Sarah's House

art, Designer Crushes, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: Design Crush: Sarah Richardson + Sara Richardson