MISS MOOX + life

Decorganizing Wednesday: Photos

Country Living

I am sure everyone out there is hip to this concept but if not, then your welcome. I LOVE this idea to organize photos! It is a great way to capture an event, like a family vacation or a 40th birthday party, into one album. Instead of having them pile up in a drawer (you know who you are!) immediately upload them to the website. It only takes a few minutes to create and then a couple of weeks and BAM! you have an instant memory book that you can look at often! Plus they look like coffee table books and can come in glossy, leather or linen covers. This article from Country Living recommends using Blurb. It cost around $23 for a book up to 40 pages. I had a book made from Snapfish for my parents documenting their lives together. It was adorable (if I do say so myself!).

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Decorganizing Wednesday: Photos + life