MISS MOOX + life

Hola!


Seriously, I cannot stop speaking in my sad Spanglish! It is getting ridiculous. It has taken me a few days to recover from my Mexican adventure. What an amazing trip! And now you are going to have to suffer through hearing about it...

Playa La Ropa
(Essentially our view of the bay)

Zihuatanejo is an incredible city on the Pacific coast about 15 miles from Acapulco. According to Wikipedia the city's name means “place of women” which refers to the western paradise of the Nahuatl universe, the home of the “goddess women.” According to tradition, these women arose in the afternoon to lead the sun at dusk to the realm of the dead, Mictlan, to give a dim light to the dead. I don't know about all that but I will say that my friend Lindsay (the bride) looked like a goddess! See for yourself...

Stunning!
(And the groom isn't too shabby either ;)

And look at her in SJP's dress...

I am sorry SJP but you have nothing on my girl!

So I spent a lot of time doing this...

Combined with even more of this...

See I told you...

Those are my savagely tan legs.

We momentarily paused from drinking for a photo.

And we occasionally changed up the scenery.

These guys have a tough life...

More to come tomorrow!

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Hola! + life