MISS MOOX + life

MACK HOME

While on my way to Atlanta, I stopped off in Columbia to do a little shopping! One of the places I HAD to go to was MACK HOME, a store my good friend's cousin, Marnie Clayton, opened a while back along with fellow designer Anna Kemper and manager Heather Jenkins. Marnie is not only adorable but a fabulous designer with a great eye! I can attest to that as I have spent some time with her at market and she always amazes me with what she finds! See for yourself...

Be sure to check out MACK HOME next time you are in Columbia, South Carolina!

A few other places I like to hit are House of Rugs on Carlisle Street, City Market Antique Mall on Gervais Street, Old Mill Antique Mall on State Street and Chic Antiques on Huger Street. If you know of anything I am missing out on...leave me a comment!

I bought a lot of stuff both for clients and my new online shop. But here are some of the things I had to pass on...

These draftsman stools were awesome but SO uncomfortable I couldn't handle it!

Reframed this original art would have been killer!

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: MACK HOME + life