MISS MOOX + life

2011...Bring It!

Thank God for a new year! 1.1.11 has to mean something lucky, right? Can I get an amen? [Gee, that was for you!] Had a nice New Year's weekend out at Sullivan's Island where some friends rented a house on the beach. And my Christmas break was wonderful! On the way to Atlanta, I made a few stops to see friends and do some antiquing (more photos to come). Then I went to my brother's and got to spend some quality time with the fam + extended fam. My nephews were on a perma-Christmas high which was very contagious! Love, love, love. My brother had a lot of family videos put on dvd so we got to relive many great memories. And we got a white Christmas...very rare in the South!

This is near my bro's house. Christmas card worthy!

Our super cute Snowman!

My sweet brother was pegging snowballs and my dad and I as we were trying to take a nice photo.
Some things never change...

And we consumed large amount of alcohol.
So proud.

But looking forward in the new year, I have a lot of exciting things planned for Eclectic! Like...

For the blog, I am going to do some more Decorganizing posts, some inspirational Before & After projects, show you many of the projects that I worked on in 2010 and much much more!

I will debut some photos of my new and improved office (which is taking longer than expected. See clients, it isn't just you!).

And, if all goes accordingly, I will be doing some design/organizing classes (locally).

I have enhanced my e-decorating services and can't wait to tell you more about that!

And very soon my blog will have a whole new look!

But most importantly, I will be launching a new online shop filled with custom creations, one-of-a-kind finds, fabrics, furniture, accessories, lighting and to-the-trade products.

I'm so excited! So Happy New Year and stay tuned!

art, Christmas, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: 2011...Bring It! + life