MISS MOOX + life

I'm SO Excited!

And I just can't hide it.

Who is excited for Christmas vacation? This girl. I am exhausted and burnt out and ready for a new year! This year has had more downs than ups and I am ready to bid it adieu. And I am excited that I get to spend some QT with my family and excited to see some ol' friends too. And I am excited to meet up with Ryan Reynolds in Atlanta now that he got rid of Scar Jo we can finally be together! Plus I get to do a little shopping along the way. [Shopping for my new online shop that will debut in January!] In fact, I have lots of exciting things in the works for Eclectic in the new year...soooo I am taking some time "off" to git 'er done and recharge my batteries. Until then...

"I love smiling, smiling's my favorite." -Buddy The Elf

"Merry Christmas! Shitter's full!"-Cousin Eddie

"I want to live again!"-George Bailey

a_christmas_story_image

"Oooh fuuudge!" -Ralphie

"At one time, most of my friends could hear the bell. But as years passed, it fell silent for all of them. Even Sarah found, one Christmas, that she could no longer hear it’s sweet sound. Though I have grown old, the bell still rings for me. As it does for all who truly believe."

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
See ya in 2011!

art, Christmas, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: I'm SO Excited! + life