MISS MOOX + life

It's Great To Be A Winner!

Admittedly, I could care less about the Superbowl. Or about professional football in general. But I did go to a kickass Superbowl party that my friends throw every year on Sullivan's Island...they put a tent outside their house with stadium seating, a large movie screen for the game, an Airstream hotdog vendor (yes, I ate more than one), an open bar serving Pittsburg brewed beer, Tony the peanut guy from all the Citadel/USC games...well done friends, well done! Anyhoo, this is for the winner of the Superbowl...

Designer Tobi Fairley

Designer Kenneth Brown

via decorpad

???

via decorpad

Elle Decor

Designer Jamie Herzlinger

And this is for the winner of my lil' Survey! Drumroll, please...

Suzanne

Please email me your mailing address to sidney@eclectic-idg.com so I can send you the House Beautiful book! Big thanks to all that participated! Your kind words and helpful feedback meant more than you will ever know!!! And to everyone else, thank for reading!

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: It's Great To Be A Winner! + life