MISS MOOX + This Week I...

This Week I...

Finally got sick. I knew it was coming...I have been going non-stop since before Thanksgiving and it all just caught up with me. So I was out of commission most of the week with both a cold and the stomach funk. And just so you know, I am not good at being idle.

Finally got around to reading this new online mag...

I love all the blog support and that they featured bloggers/designer's work! Bravo! Now give me a call ;)

Also read this one...

Had my contractor tear out a fireplace in a client's home. I've never done that before (as I love a good fire)! But we are turning the living room into an artist's studio with custom built-ins to suit all of her creative needs. More to come on that...

Had some beautiful grasscloth and new shutters installed at another client's home.

Had a killer custom wine rack hung in another client's home.

But as you can see...no pictures as I haven't even seen it because I didn't leave the house. Thank God for subs you can trust and patient clients! So I promise to be more exciting next week. Until then, here are some pretty pictures from the two online mags above.

High Gloss

Rue

Have a good weekend!

art, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: This Week I... + This Week I...