MISS MOOX + life

Is There an App for That?

So I have the new iPhone and am super close to getting an iPad. At first I was like really Apple? Stop creating things we don't need but now I totally see the need for an iPad for my business! In fact, it is kinda embarrassing when my clients say things like "Really Sidney, you don't have an iPad...get with the program!" Point taken. However, I haven't had the time to do all the research as to what cool design related Apps are out there. So help me out! I have downloaded...

DecOrganizer

Benjamin Moore's Color Capture

My friend just told me about Drapery Calculator

And I have read about...
Remodelista

Houzz

Please help me! I would love feedback from other designers as to which Apps you love, don't love and can't live without. And if you just know me and know of a cool App I am missing out on, leave me a comment! Many thanks!

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Is There an App for That? + life