MISS MOOX + This Week I...

This Week I...

In one day I went from this...

Midtown


To this...

Fort Sumter on The Battery

I love my job! Modern to the ultimate in old school Charleston traditional.


Had a St. Patty's themed supper club at my house...



One of my friends brought the pie from Better Off Dead
(I stole that joke from my very funny friend Katie!)...



"Fronch dressing. Fronch fries. Fronch bread. And to drink….Peru!"

Got my new business cards...

Installed two of these lights in my office...

West Elm Industrial Sconce

I pulled a South of Market to cover the cord...

There was much cursing involved.

Saw the turtles, check 'em out...I think whoever was in charge of their size order is MIA.
Rebels.

For all you local folks, there is a great fundraiser coming up on Thursday, March 31st. Go get your tickets before they sell out! This event is benefiting Operation Home an organization who's mission is to help people remain in their homes by increasing safety and accessibility through the coordination of critical home repairs for low-income residents of Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester Counties.

Have a great weekend!!!

art, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: This Week I... + This Week I...