MISS MOOX + life

Welcome to Miami...

So I was really trying to avoid watching the latest of the Real Housewives nonsense but then I got sick and I was sofa bound and next thing I knew I was like 6 episodes in. Lord help me! I am proud that America is able to give legions of trophy wives work in a down economy. That really warms my heart...[Please, please, please note my sarcasm.]

I am terrified of Mama Else. Her face is more disturbing than Michael Jackson's. Yet I cannot look away.

I would never fit in there...I am way too vanilla for that town! But I do appreciate it's mix of beachy and modern influences (minus the opulence). And I love that white is the base of each palette.

BNO Design

Kevin Gray Design

EPIC Miami Hotel

Designer Karine Rousseau

Hungry for more? Check out this book...

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Welcome to Miami... + life