MISS MOOX + This Week I...

This Week I...

Was down for the count most of the week with a migraine. It was constant and would flare up at the worst times, like at an installation or right before a charity event. Awesome. If you have ever had a migraine you know of which I speak. I've had them for 15 + years and they are absolute agony. When I called the emergency doc last night he told me the good news is that I probably won't have them after menopause. My reaction? I said "Um, you don't tell a single, 35 year old woman who desperately wants children to 'hold out for menopause'!" His reaction "You're funny! Sorry to laugh but that's good stuff." Really Dr. Chuckles, glad someone is laughing! As Ross on Friends would say "What a weird way to kick me when I'm down!"

Worked but at half capacity so I don't have any pics to show. I had to leave one install in the middle and cancel another one. I hate disappointing clients! I know it is just decorating and not like I am late getting their new heart to them in time for the transplant but I still feel guilty! So again, my apologies to you sweet, patient clients. Please don't fire me!

Got the photos back from my photoshoot in my office with John Chilton. He did a great job! Here is a lil' taste...

Watched Sixteen Candles for the 8,274 time. My 24 year old cousin recently got married and his sweet wife said to me "So guess what I did this weekend? I watched some movies from your generation...Sixteen Candles, Breakfast Club, Some Kind of Wonderful." If you are reading, I adore you but MY GENERATION???? I am only 10 years older than you. 10 years does not a generation make. And since I like to think that I am still 24, let's hold off on the age-gap talk. Love ya!

Please note the grasscloth. Perhaps the only good thing about 80's decor.

It's the Annual Cooper River Bridge Run this weekend in Charleston. Am I running it? No. I walk the bridge 2x a week so I don't need to do it with 3,000 other people. But I am excited for all the folks that are excited about running it! It will be a fun weekend! Have fun and be safe!

art, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: This Week I... + This Week I...