MISS MOOX + This Week I...

This Week I...

Love seeing progress! It's gotta get ugly before it can look amazing. Tearing out the fireplace and preping the walls for installation of some new built-ins.

Smiled.

I think i'll go for a walk outside now
the summer sun's callin my name
(i hear ya now)
i just can't stay inside all day
i gotta get out get me some of those rays
everybody's smilin
sunshine day
everybody's laughin
sunshine day
everybody seems so happy today
it's a sunshine day
-The Brady Bunch

Get to go see these adorable kids...

And I couldn't be more excited!!!

Am also going on a lil' buying trip for Eclectic Finds. Have you been over there lately? Lots for sale! Including the ridiculously cute pillows Way Way of Blue Chickadee helped me create!

Happy Easter!

art, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: This Week I... + This Week I...