MISS MOOX + This Week I...

This Week I...


Missed posting yesterday. Think it was the first time in almost two years that I missed a day! I am still dealing with Mirgraine-gate 2011. I have had one every other day. Sure makes it hard to function! So I worked about half a day every day. I am doing anything and all to get them to stop including FINALLY quitting diet coke. I am on day 9 and I'm taking it one. day. at. a. time...

Went to the Family Circle Cup on Daniel Island



Finally found this fabric! I had designed a whole room around it and then found out it was discontinued (happens way too often) and I didn't have the heart to tell my client (although I think she reads my blog). Shannon Darby of The Designer's Attic saved my arse!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Selected this killer hand-blown turquoise glass from Germany for inserts on some custom cabinetry my carpenter is building. I can't wait to see it installed!!!

Visited a potential new client on Daniel Island

Had my carpenter add the PERFECT knobs to a dresser that came with none but was suppose to. Happy accident as these are much better!

While changing out my closet for spring, I realized I have a slight addiction...(there are two layers underneath this layer!)

This bully scared off the turtles! Boo!



My brother and his family are in Pensacola where they ran into former UGA quarterback, Matt Stafford. Check out the smiles on my nephews faces! So cute!!!

[I secretly wonder if my brother knew Matt was vacationing there and planned their family trip around it. I come from a family of BIG Georgia fans people...it's possible.]

I have friends coming for the weekend and the weather is suppose to be in the mid-80's! Whoop Whoop!
Have a great weekend y'all!

art, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: This Week I... + This Week I...