MISS MOOX + life

Decorganizing: Binders

I originally got this idea from an old Pottery Barn catalog (above). I have all my inspiration binders labeled with pictures on the spine indicating what is in each binder. Like so...

(l to r) Pillows/Fabrics, Window Treatments, Office/Organization, Bedding, Exterior, etc.

For the record, I have many more and some are just labeled I, II, III, IV, V, etc. for unclassified, general "I like 'em" things. I see Tara Guerard of Soiree (a local special events company) did the same in her office which was featured in Better Homes & Gardens magazine.





Amen to that Tara! I feel the same way! But just to be real with you people...this is what my office looks like on a day to day basis.

Serenity now!!!

art, Decorganizing, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Decorganizing: Binders + life