MISS MOOX + life

The World's Most Beautiful Woman

A walking ad for make-up and highlights!

I forgot to post this when the news broke that she was named "The World's Most Beautiful Woman". Dang, that's a title to be proud of! The whole wide world? And I'm glad that she is curvy and OVER 40. So take that all you 20 somethings! [I'm sticking my tongue out at you but don't get mad, I'm just playin.] As if being the most beautiful woman in the world, a triple threat, American Idol host, a mother of twins and fashion icon wasn't enough...she also has an amazing home! And get this, it was completely designed in only 10 weeks! Check out these images of her L.A. Home by designer Michell Workman featured in Veranda.

Jealous much?

art, Celebrities, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: The World's Most Beautiful Woman + life