MISS MOOX + This Week I...

This Week I...

This was technically last week but never posted for some reason but I still wanted to mention it...While in Beaufort for Mother's Day/My Birthday, we went to some design shops and antique stores like Fordham Market and M Interiors, a super cute shop on Bay Street. We also went to a few antique malls over in Port Royal and Lady's Island. I got some gems you will soon see for sale on Eclectic Finds!

M Home and Garden, Downtown Beaufort, SC

Saw Something Borrowed. I am so happy for Atlanta writer Emily Giffin who has already signed a four time movie deal of her books! You go girl.

Have I mentioned how much I heart John Krazinski?

(There ain't nothing like a good guy who is also sarcastic and self-deprecating.
I'm just sayin'...)

Loaded lots of goods into Eclectic Finds! Something new will debut every day. Go check it out...

And all next week I will be selling remnants so look alive and grab up some quality fabric for a steal! Here is a little tease...

Ok, so I'm off for a girl's weekend. Woop Woop! Three guesses where I'm going...

#1

"Luanne, why don't we just go up there and say "This was our last weekend together, and we didn't feel like going to Fort Sumter and touring goddamn colonial homes. We wanted to go to the beach and meet boys and go to wild parties and dance." I mean why can't we tell them the truth?" -Carson

#2
This guy is in Spring Training there...

#3
She is from there but probably doesn't talk about it much...

Have a great weekend y'all!

art, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: This Week I... + This Week I...