MISS MOOX + This Week I...

This Week I...

Took a couple "mental health" days to do this...

I needed to recharge the ol' batteries as they say. They are still charging but should be at a full charge by Monday (I hope).

I finally broke down and joined Pinterest! Four hours later I uncrossed my eyes and went to bed. I am slowly adding stuff and ironically started with fashion and hair perhaps because I needed a little break from design (see: recharging the ol' batteries). Follow me if you want to!

Went to see this...

It's dang funny, especially for a sequel. But heck, I could watch Zack Galifianaki for two hours doing nothing and laugh my head off. I could also watch Bradley Cooper for two hours but I would be doing more than laughing.

Went to see Sarah Jarosz at the Cistern for Spoleto. If you are unfamiliar, get familiar.
She is beyond amazing!

Here are some things you have missed if you aren't following my online shop, Eclectic Finds!

Next week is "Book Week" over at Eclectic Finds where I am selling some of my favorite fashion, design and coffee table books to add to your collection.

Have a great weekend Yo!

art, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: This Week I... + This Week I...