MISS MOOX + This Week I...

This Week I...

Had a very enjoyable and more importantly LOOOONG fourth of July weekend. However, the re-entry was a little tough.

(Jamie Meares, if you happen to be reading...I bought this cover-up because I saw it on your blog! Love it! So thanks :)

Helped a client with selections for her master bathroom that is being renovated.

Picked up a mirror for my client that I had lacquered. It was pretty in its original form but just needed to be white.

And now it is!

(Note to self: check what's in the reflection before posting on your blog.)

Went to a new bar here in Charleston called The Cocktail Club. It is beautiful! They basically gutted it and took it down to the old studs and exposed brick. Well done! I took these photos from their Facebook page.

In progress shot...

And now...

Industrial lighting...

Opening night...

If you do not already "like" Eclectic Interior Design Group on Facebook, please do so now. Not only will you get my blog in your newsfeed daily but I will have other design related information and photos updated often! Thanks for reading!

Have a great weekend y'all!

art, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: This Week I... + This Week I...