MISS MOOX + life

Achieving Balance
Balance.

I'm trying to find some balance in my life. I have been pretty much working non-stop (trust me, I am not complaining!). But I keep getting sick because I go, go, go so I think my body is telling me to sloooow down. I mean I use to have time to work out on a regular basis. For those of you that don't know me personally, this is what I look like...

now that's a hot body. not too big or bulky, but nice and toned. new goal! :)

And I cook meals like this on a regular basis...

Dinner last night. Mustard glazed salmon.

And typically I can find time to work on my novel...

writing a novel

And normally I have a rockin' social life...

My Dance Card

And usually I have time to watch all my stories...

Real Housewives

Ok, so not all of the above are true...

Now onto some pretty pictures that have balance. Like what I did there?

home decor

via decorno.blogspot.com

balance
balance
balance
Lovely bathroom
AMANDA NISBET DESIGN

Here's to achieving balance in your life! If there is such a thing, right?

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Achieving Balance + life