MISS MOOX + life

This Week I...

[Ok, technically some of this is from last week...I am still playing catch up!]

Went to the book signing for Design Sponge at Dwelling downtown.

Can't wait to sit down and go through this book!

Then went to an event celebrating the one year anniversary for the Charleston Artist Collective. My friend Allison Williamson started this on-line gallery showcasing local artists offering affordable art. Each moth there is a different theme and a portion of the sales go to support a different local charity each month as well.

Photo from Scout

Tested some floor stains at a client's new home. We chose the one on the far right (Dark Chestnut)!

Went to The Red Party at the Old Jail in Downtown Charleston. The theme was vintage circus so we were flapper-esque. This event is put on by the American College of the Building Arts and is hands-down one of my favorite events of the year!

I took some pics off of their FB page.

This is me, far right, and my buds. The feathered hats were cool except I think I got knocked in the face about a zillion times by Mason's! And it was hard to eat my fancy hot dogs and fries with those feather cuffs.

Dropped two carloads of stuff off at the ReFurnish sale at Harborside East. I also went to the Preview Party and bought myself a few things! Y'all should stop by! Th-Sat 10-7

Follow Eclectic on Facebook! I am going to start highlighting an item from my booth every week. This week's item is a handmade wooden star. I think it could work inside or outside. Put it on a wall as art or on your mantel surrounded by garland and pinecones for a rustic look. Or add those old school large globe lights to it and hang it outside.

Handmade Wood Star
$65
Measures approx 42"w x 42"h

Bully!

Have a great weekend!

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: This Week I... + life