MISS MOOX + life

House Beautiful February 2012

I was so excited to see that the work of Lindsey Coral Harper made the cover of House Beautiful February 2012! I know I have shamelessly dropped her name before (her sister and my sister-in-law are bff's). We have never met but since we both are interior designers and both went to University of Georgia I hear about her career and accomplishments all the time as if we are living parallel lives (bhaaa, no comparison)...her career is moving at a breaking speed! And I am so happy for her! If you aren't familiar with her yet, well shame on you! I demand you to go look at her website immediately.

I love the Charlotte home she designed that is featured in House Beautiful so let's take a closer look...

And click here for more details from Lindsey about the project. Bravo girl!

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: House Beautiful February 2012 + life