MISS MOOX + life

This Week I...

Installed shades at Sea Palms...

And appliances...

And tile...

[This picture reminds me of the back of a Highlights Magazine...circle all the things that are missing from this image.]

This is it in case you can't see it very well...

It's SO gorgeous! Even the other subs on the job stopped to touch it.

Installed window treatments at I'On...

I'm thinking that I want to start naming my projects like Jeff Lewis does on Flipping Out.

I've been sick all week but powering through. I think my body hates me. I took one day off and sadly really enjoyed sitting still. [despite the hammering and sawing that was going on in my kitchen below...not so relaxing!]

Here are some more photos from the charity event I (and many others) put on a couple of weeks ago.

All photos by Mahmood Fazal

So you know how obsessed I am with Ryan Reynolds and how happy I was when these two split, right?

Not happy about this I might add...

Well Ryan and Scarlett's house is for sale for $3.65 million and I am happy to report that it is a glorious mid-century number. I'd like to think he picked it out.

On a related note, guess what I bought this week at an architectural salvage place?

Why? I'll show you...

Told you...lil' bit obsessed!

Am looking forward to a fun Superbowl party that my friends throw each year...I'll try to take pictures as my friend Lauren who is starting her own party planning/event rental business is helping with it this year and has LOTS of great details planned.

Have a great weekend!

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: This Week I... + life