MISS MOOX + life

Old School Pinterest

Despite my obsession with Pinterest, I still can't let go of my old school Inspiration Boards. I want to make an entire wall a bulletin board in my office but cork is expensive any of you crafty and creative folks have an inexpensive solution? Please leave a comment or email me sidney@eclectic-idg.com. Thanks!

Love inspiration boards - there are so many at this post on Marcus Design ...

via Marcus Design

Diane Bergeron

inspiration boards
Inspiration Boards
I love looking at other's #inspiration boards

Eclectic has been nominated as Best Interior Design Blog by JDR Annual Blogger Industry Awards, please click on the link and take a second and vote for me! You don't have to register or anything...just check a box. Many thanks!!!

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Old School Pinterest + life