MISS MOOX + life

This Week I...

Have been playing MAJOR catch up from being sick. Crazy the amount of work that piles up when you work for yourself!

Delivered some furniture to Sea Palms...

It's not finished folks so I'll show you better pics later on. And no those pillows aren't deflated, I just forgot the inserts at my warehouse!

Cried when each contestant was picked on The Voice. I know I keep saying this but I seriously might have to stop watching this show(even though my bf Blake is on it)...watching people see their dreams realized...especially while their families are there cheering them on ABSOLUTELY kills me! Total sobbing mess.

My brother and one of my best guy friends from college (who now works for him) came into town for work and we went to dinner at Amen Street downtown and they have the coolest oyster shell lights. See for yourself...

My crappy iPhone photo

Here is a much better photo from their website.

Worked on an E-Decorating client's Master Bedroom...

Here is a lil' hint of something big I've been working on...

More to come...

Eclectic has been nominated as Best Interior Design Blog by JDR Annual Blogger Industry Awards, please click on the link and take a second and vote for me! You don't have to register or anything, just check a box. Many thanks!!!

Have a great weekend!

Are you looking to hire an interior designer ? Email sidney@eclectic-idg.com for more information on interior design services. Although Eclectic Interior Design Group is based in Charleston, South Carolina, we work with clients in all parts of the country. And if you are not local, Eclectic Interior Design Group also offers an e-decorating service that is great for working with clients from a distance.

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: This Week I... + life