MISS MOOX + life

E-Decorating

I've had lots of people ask me lately about my e-decorating services so I thought I would take a quick minute to remind y'all how it works. Basically, e-decorating is an abbreviated interior design service meaning it is not turn-key but I do provide clients with a Floorplan and/or Design Plan for a room or rooms in their homes that they can then implement themselves. It is a great way for me to work with clients from a distance and a great service for clients who are DIY'ers but need the vision of a designer to create a plan of action.

I charge by the room and price varies slightly by room based on the time involved for that particular room. You pay a deposit up front and then the balance is due at the completion of the project. I do my best to source products that you can get on your own via catalogs, the internet or local shops however sometimes I do recommend products that you can purchase directly through Eclectic. The idea is that you don't have to buy everything all at once or right away but you can use the Design Plan as a guide when putting your room together, no matter how long it takes for you to complete the project!

I have an email packet that I can send you which further explains all of this information including pricing, a questionnaire and a contract. If you have any additional questions, please let me know, I am happy to help!

Here are some examples of the e-decorating projects I have worked on...

"Living in a small, rural town made Eclectic's e-design service the perfect solution for me. Sidney's most effective tool, I feel, is her ability to listen to her clients. She took the time to fully understand my vision, wishes and needs. Her guidance and professional opinions were always thoughtfully presented in order to accomplish the job while being mindful of the primary use for my living room as well as my sense of style. I am extremely happy with her design and plan on using Eclectic again for my next project."

-S. Rice

"I was looking for a reasonable way to get some guidance on decorating and first used Sidneyto help with my family room. I loved how easy the process was to share my ideas and room measurements and get a new design - all via email. Also, getting the list of products/resources allowed me to buy items when it made sense for me to do so. When my dinning room needed an updated, I came back to Sidney and am so excited to work to put her design into place! I will definitely come back for more ideas in the future."

-L. Mallis

“It was such a great experience working with Sidney. She really listened to what I wanted and presented a design plan that I am thrilled about. Her e-design services were a perfect option for me and I couldn’t believe how easy the process was. I look forward to implementing my e-design plans and working with her in the future to make the rest of my house as beautiful as my master bedroom.”
-M. Corbin

art, E-Decorating Services, edecorating, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: E-Decorating + life