MISS MOOX + wonderful

HE IS RISEN

HE IS RISEN...HE IS RISEN, INDEED!Blessings, my dear friends on this beautiful Easter weekend! It is because my Messiah lives in my heart that I can face tomorrow! I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful weekend with family and friends celebrating our Messiah, Jesus', resurrection. What a beautiful time of year this is with it's colorful flowers, cheerful colors and sunshine. We are a little behind here where I live as it snowed, again, yesterday! My daffodil and crocus shoots are trying very hard to push through the frozen soil to make their happy appearance. I know it won't be long before the snowflakes bid farewell!

HAPPY EASTER and my sincere thanks to each one of you who have visited my new blog!
Carolynn xoxo

art, cottage, Decor, Easter, Faith, family, HAPPY, home, HOPE, Jesus, Mantel, Remember, Snow, Spring, Springtime, Stone Fireplace, time, and more:

Relevant to: HE IS RISEN + wonderful