MISS MOOX + person

Colour Inspiration: No.1

MMM

If you asked my friends if I was the outdoorsy type they would probably laugh because I think I make it plainly obvious to them that I am very much a city person. Well, half of me is. I love convenience, comfort and great places to eat & drink, but the other half of me wishes I had no belongings and lived out of a back pack travelling the world. When I saw this photo of Lake Louise at Banff National Park by Kevin McNeal, that other side surfaced and I started to think about how much I could sell all my stuff for so we could take off into the mountains... and then I remembered I needed to go to the post office, so that ended that. Anyway, that's a long way of saying that I love this photograph and wish I could at least visit somewhere as beautiful as this... particularly as my husband is Canadian! For now I'm going to use it as inspiration until the day I get to go there in person. The colours are amazing are they not?

art, Colour Inspiration, inspiration, life, love, and more:

Relevant to: Colour Inspiration: No.1 + person