MISS MOOX + life

Instant / Film

.

This week has not been the best with insane amounts of work always to get done, never ending projects, not enough sleep & terrible weather, again. I know I keep banging on about the weather but seriously, over a month of rain now with not one bit of sun. It's been impossible to take any decent photos of my work (or anything for that matter) to share on here (hence the extreme close ups of my cameras!), but I've been inspired by Lindsay who has reminded me that I should start using my polaroid & lomography cameras more often. I forgot how great it is to just click and not know what you're going to end up with. I forgot how much I like experimenting and being surprised with the end result. I'm going to dig out some old film and see what happens. I hope you all have good weekends!

art, HOPE, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Instant / Film + life