MISS MOOX + life

This Week I...

While uploading my phone photos to my laptop I thought I would catch you up on what I have been doing, since I have clearly been too busy to post!

Stopped by a new construction project. Check out the reclaimed wood mantle! Delisc.

Kitchen in progress...

Installed some art at a client's office...

Here is a before shot of a new project...

Another project I'm helping out on...obviously in progress.

My new goal is to actually get some AFTER photos I'm proud to show you people!

And here is a lil' taste of my big announcement coming soon!

If you are local, come on out the 2nd Annual Gimme Shelter Event at the Old Naval Yard benefiting Operation Home. It is a fun time for a great cause!

2nd Annual Gimme Shelter

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: This Week I... + life