MISS MOOX + vintage

Loving Gifts

I am still pinching myself to make sure that I'm not dreaming...

Oh, my goodness...Just look at these adorable treasures. Precious Paula of "Sweet Vintage Rose Cottage" knows how much I love the color Red!

I spent a lovely afternoon just ooing and ahhing as I opened each charming gift!

I adore this chubby little elephant perched high upon a bright red tomato...This is the cutest pincushion! I love it and will enjoy displaying it in my sewing room!
Thank you, my darling adopted daughter! I do feel extremely loved and you have blessed me so abundantly!

"Every good and perfect gift comes from above". James 1:17

Blessings to you for sharing this moment with me...and, love to my darling adopted daughter, Paula!
Carolynn xoxo

gifts, home, love, room, and more:

Relevant to: Loving Gifts + vintage