MISS MOOX + wonderful

Blessed...

For my wonderful friends who are popping in for the first time...
I have been blessed by the dearest young lady, Paula, of "Sweet Vintage Rose Cottage".

For the past few days, I have had the joy of sharing the darling gifts that she sent me for Mother's Day. Several of them are the work of her sweet hands.



Sugar and Spice...and, everything nice...That's what little girls are made of!

My darling adopted daughter! You have filled my cup to overflowing! I am so touched and appreciative for all you have done for me! You have remembered me in a way that I have never known. You are such a gift...the best of all! I love you, angel girl!
Momma Hugs
Carolynn xoxo

"This is the day that the Lord hath made...I will rejoice and be glad in it".
Psalm 118:24

gifts, home, love, Sweet Vintage Rose Cottage, time, vintage, and more:

Relevant to: Blessed... + wonderful