MISS MOOX + love

I love Mondays

Welcome, My dear friends...

Yes, I really do love Mondays!

Mondays are special to me because they are the beginning of a brand new week. Fresh laundry, fresh ideas, a list of fun sewing projects...so many things that I am yearning to get started after a busy weekend.

My darling granddaughter, Lilly Kate

I had the joy of making this for Lilly. I wanted her to have her very own Dorothy costume from the "Wizard of Oz". Having been the Mother of two sons...It was a dream come true to be able to sew this for her.

And, the final touch...A big fluffy bow!

Made with Love by GrammyI don't get to see my grandbabies very often, but they are always in my heart.

Thank you for popping in for a visit! I'm so happy you came...Thank you for your many thoughtful comments. They mean so much!
Blessings,Carolynn xo
"If you don't like something change it;
if you can't change it,
change the way you think about it."
Mary Engelbreit

I've posted at www.suelovescherries... for Rednesday

art, cottage, HAPPY, Heart, home, and more:

Relevant to: I love Mondays + love