MISS MOOX + wonderful

WEEKEND ACCORDING TO: LDN

.

All images taken with my iPhone via Instagram

This weekend we had friends visiting, who after staying the night on Saturday, dragged (gently persuaded!) us back into London with them on Sunday to go to the Monocle Country Fayre where I bought my new favourite purchase - top left. I wish I had bought a whole set of these beautiful mugs, but as I could only stretch to one, it's being used on my desk, housing surplus pens. We then parted ways so Bill & I had a pre-birthday celebration in the pub for his birthday later this week; just the two of us, a couple of roast dinners and some great chats. I hope you all had wonderful weekends.

art, dinner, HOPE, inspiration, life, Weekend According To, and more:

Relevant to: WEEKEND ACCORDING TO: LDN + wonderful