MISS MOOX + wonderful

Pumpkin Bread

Today was such a beautiful day...with blue skies and cool breezes!

I am going to visit my Mom for a few days and I wanted to bake something special for my hubby to eat while I'm away.

Sweets for the Sweet!


"Recipe for a Good Marriage"


5 cups Love
4 cups Understanding
4 cups Kindness
3 cups Forgiveness
5 cups Patience
3 cups Tenderness
1 cup Laughter

Put them all together and they spell "Happiness."





"Somethin Lovin from the Oven!"

Oh, the sweet smell that greeted my husband when he walked through the door this afternoon...The look on his face said it all!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, my dear friends, and I'll see you when I get back from visiting my Mom.

Blessings,
Carolynn xoxo
"Rejoice in the Lord always; again I say, Rejoice!" Philippians 4:4

Do you love the color RED?
Have you visited "Rednesday" at www.suelovescherries.blogspot.com?

Every week I love popping over to visit Sue's wonderful blog.
I hope you will do the same thing!

cottage, home, HOPE, love, and more:

Relevant to: Pumpkin Bread + wonderful