MISS MOOX + life

This Week I...

Stopped by to check the progress of a client's house I helped with some selections on...

Hall Closet turned Foyer Nook...

Attended SOS benefit at The Lighthouse. It was a smashing success! And lots of fun.

(For those of you that don't know me, I'm the one in desperate need of some powder on the far right.)

Can't remember if I posted this or not but here is what I put together for a client's house...

If you are interested in my e-decorating services, email sidney@eclectic-idg.com for more information.

Am trying really hard not to throw myself off the Cooper Bridge. Still don't have the CO (certificate of occupancy) for the shop. Going on week three meaning each week I am suppose to get it and each week I don't due to delays by another sub. Also going on month six of working off my coffee table. Starting to loose it like Johnny did in The Shining. I managed to sneak a few things inside anyway so I'll taunt you with some images of what's to come...

If only you could see into my head! Or into the future. It won't be too much longer. But try not to ask me when the shop is opening or else I might go Johnny on your ass ;) Kidding (kinda). I have no idea is the answer because right now things are out of my control but my generic answer "this summer", although I am hoping for late June.

Happy Weekend'ing Everyone!

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: This Week I... + life