MISS MOOX + vintage

Vintage Aprons

You can never have too many aprons!!
For all you Mommies and Grammys...
This applies to the children in your life, too!

This is a Toddler Size 3
I love making aprons for the little ones in my life!

I adore rickrack! It adds a sweet touch of charm.

A tiny pocket to hold treasures!

And, now...A little surprise!!!

You guessed it...!

Yes, It's Reversible...
For a little one, I think two sides are better than one!

The sweetest little nursery rhyme print!

And, finally...I just have to share one of the child's aprons from my Vintage Apron Collection!

The vintage pattern I used for my child's apron project.
Well, that's about it for this weeks sewing projects. Now, it's time to pay some special attention to my laundry, housekeeping, gardening...and, especially, my darling husband, Mark.

Thank you for popping in, my dear blogging family and friends!
Blessings,
Carolynn xoxo

"This is the day that the Lord hath made; I will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

cottage, family, home, house, love, time, and more:

Relevant to: Vintage Aprons + vintage