MISS MOOX + wonderful

WEEKEND ACCORDING TO: FAMILY, FRIENDS & EVENING SUN

.

All images taken with my iPhone via Instagram

This weekend we looked after our young niece and nephew, which while tiring, was nowhere near as scary as I thought it would be! I always imagined I'd be such a soft touch when it comes to kids and that I wouldn't be able to cope, but it turns out I'm a lot more in control than I ever thought I would be. Watching Bill with them was charming and heart warming - he really will make a wonderful father one day. Gives us hope for the future! Ha! We also spent time with the best of friends and their 9 year old son who is the best behaved, cutest boy. You can't buy good parenting! Aside from that we enjoyed some evening sun, good food and I did some painting (a snippet of which is bottom left). I hope you all had good weekends (and good Mondays). Here's hoping the summer arrives this week, yes?! (although I realise this only applies to the UK...not that I'm jealous or anything...)

art, family, Heart, HOPE, inspiration, kids, life, summer, time, Weekend According To, and more:

Relevant to: WEEKEND ACCORDING TO: FAMILY, FRIENDS & EVENING SUN + wonderful