MISS MOOX + Music Mix

MUSIC MIX: LADIES PT. 1

.

It's been a while since I posted a music mix here and as I was going through songs this week I realised how many lady vocalists I adore. The list seemed endless and I thought it might be a bit much to include them all in one mix, so I've had to split them into two, this being part 1! Growing up I had such a strong female role model (hi Mum! ha!) and find that nearly all my heros are actually, heroines.

I hope you enjoy this mix - it's a mix of chilled and upbeat which has thankfully got me through the last few days of illness and work! I think there'll be a lot more classics in Part 2, but for now, the listings...
1. Florence + The Machine > Dog Days Are over
2. Alela Diane > Age Old Blue
3. Joni Mitchell > California
4. Beth Jeans Houghton & The Hooves Of Destiny > Atlas
5. Jesca Hoop > Peacemaker
6. First Aid Kit > Blue
7. Erykah Badu > Cleva
8. Cat Power > (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
9. Joan As Policewoman > The Ride
10. Francoise Hardy > Le Temps De L'Amour

LADIES PT. 1 from heyjo on 8tracks.

art, HOPE, inspiration, life, mix, and more:

Relevant to: MUSIC MIX: LADIES PT. 1 + Music Mix