MISS MOOX + vintage

True Blue

Welcome to my home, sweet friends!

I love all things "cottage" and my desire has been to create this charming style in my home.

I, absolutely, love thrifting, antiquing, sewing, puttering around home...
and most of all creating a cozy nest for my family to enjoy.

Over the years I've had the pleasure of decorating our home with many vintage items.
I enjoy finding well loved treasures in thrift stores, antique shops,
flea markets and repurposing things that I already have around my home.

Creating a soft cottage look is so easy with well worn items. I like using lots of paint, discounted fabrics, vintage linens, and unique thrifted finds. I always keep it inexpensive...and, love doing so.

Pillows...Pillows...Pillows!
You can never have too many.
I enjoy creating them out of old tablecloths,
vintage linens, tattered doilies and hand embroidered pieces.

Over several months I found each one of these lovely vintage plates and dishes while thrifting.
They were very inexpensive...
ranging from one to five dollars.

"God Bless Our Nest"

Home is where your heart says, "Ahhhhh!"A. Danielson
I'm so glad you came for a visit, my dear friends! Please come back again.I will be sharing some of the thrifty ideas that I used to decorate our nest.
Blessings,Carolynn xoxo

"Be completely humble and gentle; Be patient bearing with one another in love." Ephesians 4:2

antique, art, family, god, Heart, home, love, and more:

Relevant to: True Blue + vintage