MISS MOOX + vintage

Seaside Cottage

Welcome Back...
Yes, it's another episode of my "Cottage Tour"! 


"There is room in the smallest cottage for a happy loving pair."
Friedrich Schiller

"Just as there comes a warm sunbeam into every cottage window,
so comes a loveborn of God's care for every need."
Nathaniel Hawthorne

Vintage Toys that have lived their days outcheerfully in the hands of a little child.

By the sea...By the sea...By the Beautiful sea!

"I can envision a small cottage somewhere, with a lot of writing paper, a dog and a fireplaceand maybe enough money to give myself some Irish coffee now and then..."Van de Geer

Creative Cottage Ideas

Just in case it rains...Brightly Colored Umbrellas At the Foot of the Stairs

"There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever before."

Come Fly With Me!
Kite Flying is a favorite past time on the Oregon Coast.

HURRY BACK! THERE'S MORE TO COME!
Blessings, Carolynn xoxo
"Let the heavens be glad and let the earth rejoice; and let men say among the nations, The Lord Reigns." I Chronicles 16:31

My darling friend, Jann, at "Have A Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson" features each week
"Share Your Cup Thursday". I posted and hope you will pop over and say hello to her!www.jannolson.blogspot.com

I added this post to "Feather Nest Friday" on www.frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.comI love following this beautiful blog...and, I know you will, too!
I just love visiting www.fishtailcottage.blogspot.com and I know you will, too!I posted on her "Cottage Garden Party".
I have discovered the most beautiful blog. Lynnie of "Vintage Gal Style" is new to the blogging world...like me.I hope you will stop over and say hi. She is having a lovely giveaway and I'm sure you won't want to miss it!

www.vintagegalstyle.blogspot.com

art, favorite, god, HAPPY, home, HOPE, love, money, morning, paper, room, time, and more:

Relevant to: Seaside Cottage + vintage