MISS MOOX + wonderful

Cottage Tour

Welcome to "A Cottage Tour". Last weekend my sister and I had the fun of touring two charming beach cottages in the tiny village of Neskowin, Oregon.This little town is situated on the Oregon Coastbordering the beautiful blue Pacific Ocean.

The Kitchen is the Heart of the Home... so I thought it best to begin your tour in thiswarm and inviting room.

Our lovely cottage host, Janet, had baked up a batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies for her guests to nibble on. Everything about this charming kitchen says, "Pull up a chair and sit for a while!"

Do you see the bright red cherries on that wonderful plate?

Past and Perfect
Kitchen

Nothing says "Cottage" like the color RED!
(Which just happens to be my favorite color!)

I loved the vintage touches that greeted meas I strolled from room to room.

Every room was full of colorful surprises...whimsy and wonderful antiques.

It has been a pleasure sharing Janet's Cozy Kitchen with you.
Be sure and pop in again...
I have more cottage touches to share in the coming days...

Blessings, my sweet friends!
Carolynn xoxo

"When love and skill
work together,
expect a masterpiece."
John Ruskin

I just love Sue's REDNESDAYS at www.suelovescherries.blogspot.com
I hope you'll stop on over to say hello!

I posted on "Feathered Nest Friday" at www.frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com
I just know you will enjoy visiting this lovely blog!

I posted on "A Cottage Garden Party" at www.fishtailcottage.blogspot.com
Please pop over when you have a minute to explore this lovely blog!

antique, art, favorite, Heart, home, homemade, HOPE, kitchen, love, room, village, vintage, and more:

Relevant to: Cottage Tour + wonderful