MISS MOOX + wonderful

Summer Getaway

What a wonderful weekend! I was blessed to spend time at the beach with family. We had a special time dipping our toesies in the cold Pacific, searching for seashells, and just relaxing to the sounds of the surf.

I love visits to Neskowin, Oregon. It is a tiny village filled with nautical charm, petite cottages and brightly colored gardens. It is the perfect setting for peaceful strolls and lots of picture taking.

I love Hydrangeas...and, on the coast they bloom in so many colors.
They thrive in the sandy soil along the Oregon Coast.

What would summer be without a bit of Red, White and Blue?

It won't be long and the blackberries will be ready!
Blackberry Pies, Cobbler, Scones...
Delicious!!!

Walks along the waters edge...Paradise!

So many huge blooms...and, oh...the pinks!

I hope you'll join me for my next post... My sister and I were able to tour two of the cutest beach cottages.I was graciously allowed to take pictures to share with all of you.Stay tuned for my next post...
Blessings,Carolynn xoxo
"As high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His love for those who fear Him..."Psalm 103:11

I hope you will stop by Amanda's lovely blog. She is hosting a beautiful giveaway. www.craftyinthemed.blogspot.com

Today is "Share Your Cup" on Jann's beautiful blog. "Have A Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson" I hope you will stop by to visit her at www.jannolson.blogspot.com

art, family, home, HOPE, love, summer, time, village, and more:

Relevant to: Summer Getaway + wonderful