MISS MOOX + person

Little Red Rocker

I love cute little children's chairs...and, especially, red ones!

This little rocking chair was thrifted. I only paid five dollars for it.
I scrubbed it clean and, then, began brainstorming about how I could add a little bit of personality to it.

Redwork embroidery is my favorite needlework.
I enjoy taking my stitching along on car trips and on camping vacations.
It is so relaxing!

I used leftover fabric scraps for the entire pillow.
Redwork embroidery stitched on muslin.
Bright red corduroy
&
Red plaid cotton fabric
(scraps from a Christmas dress I made in the 70s)


I really love the added softness this small pillow adds
to an already sweet child's rocking chair.

Side by Side
Just a little pillowed cushion to add a bit more comfort
for our next grandchild.

We found out a few weeks ago that our youngest son and his wife are having a BOY !
This is their firstborn.
We are so very happy with the news!

This is a photo of baby at just 10 weeks along...
He is now 22 weeks along.
He weighs approximately one pound
and is about 11 inches long.
Baby is due in early January.

One of our dreams as Grammy and Papa
is to see him happily rocking away in this petite red rocking chair
clutching a story book in his chubby little hands.

Thank you for coming by and for your kind comments.
Each one of you are very special to me.

Blessings,
Carolynn xoxo


"Children are a heritage from the Lord,
offspring a reward from Him.
Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
are children born in one's youth.
Blessed is the "parent and grandparent" whose quiver is full of them."
Psalm 127:3-5


Linking With

Jann at "Have A Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson"
www.jannolson.blogspot.com
Linking with

A Delightsome Life
www.blissfulrhythm.blogspot.comLinking WithBrambleberry Cottage

www.thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com

Christmas, favorite, HAPPY, home, love, and more:

Relevant to: Little Red Rocker + person