MISS MOOX + time

Sassy Slipcover

How I love taking something that is ugly, ugly, ugly...
And giving it a pretty new face!

"Sitting Pretty"
Perched high atop my cutting table for photos.

I enjoy using several coordinated prints when I make slipcovers, pillows, & window treatments.
I repurposed a soft yellow Mattelasse that I bought years ago.
The red paisley is a home dec fabric that I bought on sale at Joann's.



I like the rich texture of the yellow Mattelasse.
I chose two coordinates for the corded piping and ruffled skirt.

I designed the slipcover for the chair back including a soft pleat.
This added a bit of ease along with a little touch of charm.
The corded piping is red paisley home dec fabric.

"The Good, The Bad, The Ugleeee!"

I just didn't have the heart to show the "Before"...
And this is why! I'm so glad you stopped by my sewing room. It's that time of year when my creative juices are flowing...So many projects...So little time! Blessings,Carolynn xoxo "In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths."Proverbs 3:6

Linking to Cozy Little Housewww.cozylittlehouse.comA Delightsome Lifewww.blissfulrhythm.blogspot.comLittle Red Housewww.littleredhouse.blogspot.comCoastal Charmwww.linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.comKathe with an ewww.kathewithane.blogspot.comRednesdayswww.suelovescherries.blogspot.comLavender Garden Cottagewww.lavendergardencottage.blogspot.comHave A Daily Cup of Mrs Olsonwww.jannolson.blogspot.comIvy and Elephantswww.ivyandelephants.blogspot.comBrambleberry Cottagewww.brambleberrycottage.blogspot.comFresh Eggs Dailywww.fresh-eggs-daily.blogspot.comMockingbird Hill Cottagewww.mockingbirdhillcottage.comSunny Simple Lifewww.sunnysimplelife.blogspot.com

art, Heart, home, house, love, room, and more:

Relevant to: Sassy Slipcover + time